Have you always dreamed of cozying up with your family around a warm fire on a cold winter’s night? With the help of North Star Stone and our fireplace installation, that dream can become your reality! We specialize in high-quality stone fireplace services that look beautiful and add an extra ambiance to any room.
If you’re interested in learning more about our fireplace installation services, we’d love to chat with you and answer any questions you have. To get started, please call 224-880-6000 or contact us online.
Benefits of Installing a Fireplace in Your Home
Are you wondering if it’s worth it to install a fireplace? Here are a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy by doing so:
- It will give you extra warmth on cold Illinois days and nights
- It will add a cozy ambiance to your home, making the space feel more relaxing
- It can help lower your energy bills in the fall and winter, while still keeping you comfortable
- It can serve as a design focal point in your home
Material and Style Options for Your Fireplace
Our goal is to help you design a fireplace that perfectly fits your aesthetic. We make this easier than ever by offering a variety of stone styles so there’s something that will perfectly match your decor. We even custom color each batch of stone by hand for a completely unique look that you’ll love.
We invite you to explore our stone options, which include the following:
- Narrow Profile Stone
- Cobble Field Style Stone
- Ledge Stone
- River Rock Stone
- Castle Rock Stone
- Mountain Stack Stone
- Mountain Ledge Stone
- Cobble Limestone
- Cobble Stack Stone
- Wisconsin Prairie Stone
- Cobble Stone
- Stone & Stucco
Fireplace Installation Process
When you add a fireplace to your home, hiring a professional for the job is important. When you choose NorthStar Stone for your project, here’s what you can expect during the process:
- Before the installation: After talking to you about what kind of fireplace you want, we’ll come out to your home, take measurements, and do a site inspection before getting your installation on the books.
- During the installation: Our technicians will come to your home and begin to install your new fireplace and chimney. If we notice any cracks in your drywall during the process, we’ll repair them as needed.
- After the installation: Once we’re finished, we’ll test that the fireplace works properly and clean up after ourselves so you can start enjoying your upgraded home!
Cost and Financing Options
The cost to install your fireplace will depend on the following factors:
- How large and difficult it is to install
- Any wiring or masonry work that is required
- Whether you choose an electric, gas, or wood-burning option
- If ventilation work is required
- Labor and material costs
We pride ourselves on offering competitive pricing as well as financing options so your fireplace installation can fit within your budget.
When installing a fireplace in your home, safety should always be one of your top concerns. Many homeowners ask us whether a gas or wood-burning fireplace is safer. The truth is that both are safe choices, as long as you use and maintain them properly.
Fireplace Maintenance Tips
Speaking of maintenance, after your fireplace installation, it’s important to keep up with regular maintenance to keep your fireplace in good working order. This includes cleaning out the firebox and checking for creosote buildup, which is highly flammable.
After we complete your installation, we’ll tell you the most important maintenance tips to help your fireplace last as long as possible.
Fireplace Installation Before and After Transformations
We’ve helped countless homeowners like you transform their homes with beautiful, stone veneer fireplaces. Take a look at these beautiful projects and imagine what we can do for you!
Why Choose North Star Stone?
Don’t risk hiring an inexperienced fireplace installer or mason for your project. Our experts have experience working with local homeowners like you, giving you peace of mind that we have the necessary skills to install your new fireplace quickly and efficiently.
Fireplace Installation FAQs
How long will it take to install my new fireplace?
It depends on the specifics of your project, but most installations can be finished in as little as a few days.
Will my new fireplace be energy efficient?
With proper use, yes. There are ways to maximize your fireplace efficiency during the winter to help you save on energy costs.