Stone Fireplace Repair Company
There’s nothing quite like sitting down for a cozy night around the fire. Until that is, you realize your fireplace isn’t working properly. In that case, you can rely on NorthStar Stone for all your fireplace repair service needs. From cosmetic repairs to issues with the damper and everything in between, we provide a variety of fireplace repair services to local homeowners just like you.
Are you interested in learning more about how we can help you get more use and enjoyment out of your fireplace? Our team is prepared to help you with any stone fireplace service needs you may have.
Stone Fireplace Repair Company for Local Homeowners
Whether you have an indoor or outdoor fireplace, we have the experience and training to make the necessary repairs so you can safely use your fireplace once again. No matter what kind of fireplace issues you’re experiencing, we encourage you to reach out to our experts to set up a consultation so we can evaluate the problem and make repair recommendations.
When You Need Fireplace Repair Services
When you’re having issues with your fireplace, there’s a good chance it’s a result of one of the following issues:
- A damaged or faulty damper: The damper in your fireplace helps to regulate the flow of smoke and air. Typically, these are made from metal, so it’s not uncommon for them to rust or warp over time. When this happens, drafts can enter your home or smoke can back up into your home. We can repair your damper so you can feel safe using your fireplace going forward.
- A damaged firebox: There area where your fire burns, or the firebox, can eventually crack due to repeatedly heating and cooling. These cracks and other types of damage can worsen if left alone, potentially leading to more serious issues. Our crew can fix the damage so you can have peace of mind using your fireplace.
- Creosote buildup: Creosote is a flammable substance that can build up in your chimney over time. If you don’t have it removed regularly, it can lead to a dangerous chimney fire. Keep your family safe by having a professional remove the creosote when it builds up too much.
Benefits of Hiring a Stone Fireplace Repair Company
If you consider yourself to be handy, you might try to repair your fireplace by yourself. However, consider the benefits of hiring a professional like NorthStar Stone instead.
- We are able to identify current and potential issues, potentially making proactive repairs to prevent future damage
- We have the right tools for the job, which can save you money from having to buy them yourself
- We have experience, meaning we can make the repairs quickly and efficiently so your fireplace adds to your home value instead of detracting from it
- We know how to prevent carbon monoxide from accumulating in your home
- We can help advise you on how to properly clean stone veneer to keep in great condition
Why Choose NorthStar Stone?
We’re known for creating beautiful stone fireplaces, but our expertise extends below the surface. As your local fireplace expert, you can trust that we’ll help you create a safe and beautiful fireplace for a price that fits your budget.
Stone Fireplace Repair FAQs
How can I prevent the need for fireplace repairs?
The best thing you can do is keep up with fireplace maintenance tasks like checking for creosote buildup and visually checking for structural damage.
How often should I clean my fireplace to prevent future repairs?
As a good rule of thumb, you should clean your fireplace after every use. However, if that’s not realistic for your schedule, try to clean it at least once a month to prevent damage.