You have no items in your cart.
North Star Stone, Inc. products carry a limited warranty. If any North Star Stone material is defective in any way when installed*, North Star Stone will replace the defective stone(s) with new materials at no expense to the original owner**. The replacement of stone does not include the labor cost for the removal of or replacing the stone. The North Star Stone product warranty does not include the following: settling of a structure or any other structural movement, contact with chemicals, paints, acids, stains, oxidation, improper installation, or acts of God.
The North Star Stone must be installed on structures that are in accordance with all local building codes and installed to manufacturer’s specifications.** The warranty is limited to the original owner of the stone.
Technical Data ~ Stone Manufacturer Specifications
- North Star Stone products are manufactured to satisfy all building code specifications and ASTM requirements that apply to our product.
- The stone is shipped on a wooden pallet containing 100 sq. ft. of stone and 10 linear ft. of corners.
- Approximate shipping weight is 9 lbs/sq. ft.
- The stones range in size from 2 to 20 x20, depending on the style.
- Because of our exclusive blend of Portland cement, Silica sand, and Iron Oxide color pigments, color has become a primary part of our stone. No undesirable changes have come about due to years of weathering.
- When North Star Stone is installed in accordance with stone manufacturer specifications and spacing tolerance, the stone is noncombustible and completely safe.